Polar Heat comes in a convenient roll on so you can easily apply the gel without using your hands or fingers. The Roll-On 75ml is easy to handle and fits in every purse or (sport)bag.
For treatment of non-inflamed muscle and joint pain. Relieves muscle tension and stress. Polar Heat relieves pain fast and effective.
Heat therapy is most commonly used for rehabilitation purposes. The therapeutic effects of heat include increasing the extensibility of collagen tissues; decreasing joint stiffness; reducing pain; relieving muscle spasms; reducing inflammation, edema, and aids in the post acute phase of healing; and increasing blood flow. The increased blood flow to the affected area provides proteins, nutrients, and oxygen for better healing.
- Pain relief for neck and back pain
- Muscle tension and arthritis
- Acute strains and sprains
- Golfer’s wrist and elbow
- Tennis elbow
Discount from 24 roll-ons.
Don’t use warm therapy in case of swelling tissue, it will give a contra indication, the swelling will be larger and the inflamed tissue spreads. However, pain that returns like chronic injuries, can be treated with heat, which brings blood into the area and to promote healing.
- Delivery is free in Finland for all orders over 70€. Otherwise, delivery is 5€.
- You can return your product up to 14 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged.