Polar Frost Kinesiology Tape, 6 rolls, 5m per roll. 2x beige, 2x blue, 2x pink.
The Kinesiology Tape is a thin, stretchy, elastic cotton strip with an acrylic adhesive. Kinesiology tape can effectively relieve both acute and chronic pain. Its elasticity lifts the skin slightly, which immediately reduces pressure on sensitive pain receptors under the skin. Polar Frost Kinesiology Tape is used for treating athletic injuries and a variety of physical disorders.
- Increase the body's natural healing power
- Reduce muscle fatigue and recover muscle and joint injury
- Prevent muscle and joint injury
- Improve blood, lymph and fluid circulation
- Reduce neurological pain
- 96% pure cotton, 4% spandex
- Elasticity: 160%
- Latex free
- Skin friendly acrylic glue
- Breathable, water resistant
- Three colors – Blue, Beige, Pink 5,0 cm x 5 m roll (6 rolls)
- Delivery is free in Finland for all orders over 70€, and orders over 100€ in the Nordic countries.
- You can return your product up to 14 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.