The finger pulse oximeter is intended for monitoring blood oxygen levels and heart rate. The small, easy to carry device has;
- OLED display with brightness control
- Battery indicator and low power consumption
- Automatically switches off
- One year warranty and CE marked
The finger pulse oximeter provides a quick and reliable result. Finger is inserted inside the device and press the power switch. Wait 10-12 seconds for the result. Device is maintenance and calibration free. Life cycle roughly five years in normal use.
Various diseases may decrease the oxygen levels in the bloodflow (respiratory diseases, asthma, heart failure, etc.). Symptoms may include shortness of breath, increased heart rate, decreased performance, nervousness, and sweating. Chronic, observed low oxygen saturation should be monitored with a pulse oximeter according to a doctor's instructions. Suitable for people at risk, e.g. heart disease or asthmatics, but also for athletes and active people, COVID patients.
- Delivery is free in Finland for all orders over 70€, and orders over 100€ in the Nordic countries.
- You can return your product up to 14 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.